酒店英语900句.docx
- 文档编号:28665318
- 上传时间:2023-07-19
- 格式:DOCX
- 页数:60
- 大小:65.88KB
酒店英语900句.docx
《酒店英语900句.docx》由会员分享,可在线阅读,更多相关《酒店英语900句.docx(60页珍藏版)》请在冰豆网上搜索。
酒店英语900句
1.Good morning,sir.早上好,先生。
2.Good afternoon,madam.中午好,太太。
3.Good evening,sir.晚上好,先生。
4.Good night,madam.晚安,夫人。
How are you?
你好吗?
Fine,thank you,and you?
很好,谢谢,您呢?
Fine,thanks.很好,谢谢。
5.How do you do?
您好?
How do you do!
您好!
6.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临我们饭店。
7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel.祝您住店期间愉快。
8.Hope you had a good trip.希望您旅途愉快。
9.Hope you have a good journey.祝您旅途愉快。
10.It’s nice to meet you,sir.见到您很高兴,先生。
11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。
我叫×××
12.Welcome you back,sir.欢迎您回来,先生。
13.Nice to see you again,madam.很高兴又见到您,夫人。
14.Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again.再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。
15.Have a nice day.祝您今天愉快。
16.Have a good evening.祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。
17.Have a good weekend.祝您周末愉快。
18.Good night and have a good rest.晚安,祝您休息好。
19.Good night and pleasant dreams.晚安,祝您做个好梦。
20.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow.晚安,祝您休息好,明天再来。
21.Hopeyouapleasantjourneyhome.祝您回程愉快。
22.Happy landing.一路顺风。
23.What can I do for you,sir?
先生,请问我可以帮您吗?
24.May I help you?
我可以帮您忙吗?
25.May I be of any assistance?
我可以为您做些什么?
26.Is there anything I can do for you?
我能为您做点什么?
27.Here you are,sir.先生,给您。
28.Sorry to have kept you waiting so long,sir.对不起,先生,让您久等了。
29.Thank you for waiting,sir.谢谢您的等候,先生。
30.Thank you.谢谢。
It’s my pleasure.不用谢,很乐意为您效劳。
31.It’s my duty.这是我应该做的。
32.That’s all right.不用谢。
33.Not at all.不用谢。
34.Don’t mention it.不必介意。
35.I’m afraid not.恐怕不行。
36.It’s not possible.这不可能。
37.I’m really sorry,but you see my difficulties.真对不起,但希望您能体谅我的难处。
38.I’m really sorry to hear that.真抱歉听您这样说。
39.I beg your pardon.对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?
40.Pardonme,sir?
先生,对不起,请您重复一遍,好吗?
41.I’ll look into it.我将会调查此事。
42.How are you?
I’m glad to meet you here.您好!
在这里见到您真高兴。
43.We haven’t seen you for a long time. How areyou getting along?
我们好久没见面了,您好吗?
44.Wish you a successful visit.祝您访问成功。
45.Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
46.Happy new year!
新年快乐!
47.Wish you good luck!
祝您好运!
48.Wish you a happy festival!
祝您节日愉快!
49.After you,please,sir.先生,您先请。
50.Thank you for your compliment.谢谢您的赞扬。
51.Thank you for your kind understanding.谢谢您的谅解。
52.What’s the matter?
May I help you?
怎么了?
我可以帮你吗?
53.I have come to say good-bye.我是来告别的。
54.I’d like to say good-bye to you all.我要向你们大家告别了。
55.Good-bye then,and don’t forget to keep in touch.那么再见,别忘记了保持联系。
56.Good-bye then,and remember me to your parents.那么再见,代我向您父母问好。
57.How long will you stay here?
您在这里住多久?
58.May I show you to your room,sir?
Hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel.先生,我带您到房间去,好吗?
祝您在我们饭店居住愉快。
59.Wendy,I’d like you to meet my friend,Sam.温迪,我给你介绍一下我的朋友,山姆。
60.How do you like Beijing?
您觉得北京怎么样?
61.What’s your first impression of China?
您对中国的初步印象如何?
62.How do you like our hotel?
您觉得我们饭店怎么样?
63.Help yourself to dinner,please.请用餐。
64.We hope you will come and stay with us again.希望您再次光临我们饭店。
65.We hope you had an enjoyable stay,sir.先生,希望您在这里住的愉快。
66.Have a pleasant journey home.祝您旅途愉快。
67.Thank you for choosing our hotel,I hope you enjoy your stay.谢谢您光临我们饭店,希望您在这里住的愉快。
68.Thank you very much,sir. Goodbye,hope you have a good flight.先生,非常感谢您。
再见,希望您航程愉快。
69.We are very happy to have you here. Mr. brown. I do hope you are enjoying your stay withus.布朗先生,我们非常高兴您住在我们饭店,我真心希望您在这里住的愉快。
70.See you tomorrow,sir.先生,明天见。
71.Pleasant journey home.祝您归途愉快。
72.Is there anything else that I can do for you?
您还有别的事情要我帮忙吗?
73.Will it trouble you?
这会打扰您吗?
74.Would you mind if I ……?
如果您不介意,我可以……吗?
75.If we have any shortcoming,please point it out.照顾不周,请多指正。
76.I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起,打扰了。
77.I’m sorry,It’s our fault.对不起,这是我们的错。
78.Thanks for your reminding.谢谢您的提醒。
79.We’ll try our best to take some measures so that you can be satisfied.我们将立即采取措施,使您满意。
80.Good morning,Room Reservation,may I help you?
早上好,客房预订处,请问我可以帮助您吗?
81.Whatkindofroomwouldyoulike(prefer)?
您希望要什么样的房间?
82.Would you like a room with a front view or a rearview?
您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?
83.Do you want a single room or a double room?
您是要单人间还是双人间?
84.Would a double room do?
双人间可以吗?
85.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?
您要不要在饭店吃早餐?
86.In whose name is the reservation made?
是以谁的名义订的房间?
87.How do you spell your name,please?
请问您的名字怎么拼写?
88.I’m sorry,but we don’t have any record of your reservation.对不起,我们这里没有您预订的记录。
89.I’m sorry,we have no record of a reservation in your name.对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录。
90.Do you have a letter or fax confirming the reservation?
您是否收到过确认您订房的信件或传真?
91.Who made the reservation,please?
请问是谁预订的房间?
92.From which country?
从哪个国家预订的?
93.Do you remember the name of the reservation clerk?
您是否记得预订员的姓名?
94.When did you make the reservation?
你是什么时候订的房?
95.What was the date of the reservation?
请问您预订房间的日期?
96.Would you like Full American Plan or Continental Plan?
您希望是美国收费方式还是欧式收费方式?
97.How long do you plan to stay?
您计划住多久?
98.How long will you be staying?
您将要住多久?
99.For how many nights?
您要住几个晚上?
100.For how long?
您准备住多长时间?
101.How many guests will there be in your party altogether?
你们一起有几个人?
102.I can book you a single room for the 15th and 16th .我可以为您在15日、16日两天订一个单人房间。
103.We can confirm a room for the 15th and 16th.我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间。
104.It’s all right for the 15th ,but not the 16th.15日的订房没问题,但16日恐怕不行。
105.Just a moment,please. I’ll check the room availability.请稍等,我去查一下房间预订情况。
106.Thank you for waiting,sir.先生,谢谢您耐心等待。
107.Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.对不起,先生,让您久等了。
108.Unfortunately we are fully booked for July,15th.遗憾的是我们7月15日客房已全部订满。
109.I’m sorry,I can’t book you a room for July,15th.对不起,我无法为您订7月15日的客房。
110.We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night.我们酒店那天的客房已全部订满。
111.We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for July 15th.我们不能保证7月15日有房间给您。
112.If there isn’t any room,we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room inanother hotel.如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住。
113.For a single room,the price would be 30 USD.单人房间的价格是30美元。
114.The total cost would be 100 USD.全部费用是100美元。
115.There is a 15 percent reduction for drinks.饮料减价15%。
116.I’m sorry,we don’t have connecting double rooms,but we have large adjoining rooms.对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间。
117.I’m sorry,we don’t have saunas in our hotel,but we have massage service.对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务。
118.Would you like us to send you a brochure?
我们给您寄一份介绍我们饭店的小册子好吗?
119.May I have your name and initials,please?
请问您的姓名的首写字母?
120.Who’s the reservation for?
您为谁预订房间?
121.Gould you give me your address and telephone number,please?
请问您的地址和联系电话?
122.How will you be paying the bill(account)?
您将如何付款?
123.You’ll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD.您需要寄给我们50美元的押金。
124.Is the company willing to cover all the expenses?
公司是否愿意支付所有的费用?
125.When will you be arriving?
您将何时到达?
126.Will you be coming by plane?
And the flight No. please?
您将乘飞机来吗?
航班号是多少?
127.May I have the airline flight number and arrival time?
我可以问您航班号和到达时间吗?
128.We look forward to seeing you(serving you).我们期待着您的光临(或:
为您服务)。
129.The room may have been reserved in the name of the person who made the reservation.也许您的房间订在为您预订的那个人名下了。
130.Our hotel has a fine view of the city.从我们饭店可以看到城市的优美景色。
131.Our hotel overlooks one of the main avenue in the city.从我们饭店可以俯瞰城市中的主要大道之一。
132.Our hotel is beautifully situated.我们饭店环境优美。
133.Our hotel is located in the centre of the city.我们饭店位于市中心。
134.This is the peak season. I’m sorry,but could you call us again later on this week?
We mayhave a cancellation.现在是旅游旺季,很抱歉,您在这周后几天再打电话过来好吗?
也许会有人取消预订。
135.We don’t have any single room available. Would you mind a double room instead?
我们没有单人间了,如果是个双人间您介意吗?
136.I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advancedeposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.抱歉,我们与贵公司没有信用合同,所以希望您再这个预订日期前以银行汇票或现金形式付给我们一笔保证金。
137.Goodafternoon,wewarmlywelcomeyoutoourhotel.下午好,欢迎光临。
138.Wouldyoupleasecompletethisregistrationform?
请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗?
139.Could you please put your nationalitythere,sir?
先生,请将您的国籍写在这。
140.May I ask you to put your name in blockcapitals?
请用大写字母写您的名字好吗?
141.What’s your occupation,please?
请问您的职业?
142.What’s your address in your nativecountry,please?
请问您在本国的地址?
143.Could you sign your name,please?
请您签一下名,好吗?
144.I’ll need your signature.我需要您的签名。
145.Sign here,please.请在这签。
146.Would you put your signature here,please?
请您在这签一下名,好吗?
147.May I see your passport,please?
我可以看看您的护照吗?
148.Have you got any identification?
您有什么可以证明您身份的吗?
149.Here is your key,hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel.这是您的钥匙,祝您住店愉快。
150.Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake ofsafety?
为安全期间,请您在外出时把房间钥匙放到接待台来好吗?
151.Could you keep your room key until you check out?
请您在住点期间自己保管钥匙,直到离店。
152.The porter will show you to your room.行李员会领您去您的房间的。
153.Your room number is 502. on the fifth floor.您的房号是502房,在5楼。
154.The porter will take your luggage and show you the way.行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
155.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting,please?
We are very sorryfor the inconvenience.恐怕您的房间还没有整理好,希望您不会介意在这里等一下,给您带来的不便真对不起。
156.Our check-in time is 12 noon,I’m afraid we have no vacant rooms now. would you mindwaiting until then?
我们登记入住的时间是中午12点,恐怕现在没有空房,烦请您等到那是好吗?
157.Unfortunately,we are fully booked for tonight,would you like me to get you a room inanother hotel?
很抱歉,我们今晚的房间已全部订满,我帮您联系另外一家酒店,好吗?
158.Please wait a moment,I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我要查一下看是否有空房间可以出租。
159.As a hotel policy,we require one day’s room charge as a deposit for guests withoutreservation.饭店规定没有预订的客人入住需交一天的房费押金。
160.The room rate is 135 per day including 10% service charge.房费是每天135美元,包括10%的服务费。
161.Room-to-room calls can be made from your room,please dial room number directly.在房间内可拨打房间与房间的电话,请直接拨号。
162.Half-day room rate will be charged if you check out after 12:
00 noon.如果您在中午12:
00点以后退房将加收半天房费。
163.Full-day room rate will be added if you check out afte
- 配套讲稿:
如PPT文件的首页显示word图标,表示该PPT已包含配套word讲稿。双击word图标可打开word文档。
- 特殊限制:
部分文档作品中含有的国旗、国徽等图片,仅作为作品整体效果示例展示,禁止商用。设计者仅对作品中独创性部分享有著作权。
- 关 键 词:
- 酒店 英语 900