医务人员常用语常用对话常见疾病对话.docx
- 文档编号:1496216
- 上传时间:2022-10-22
- 格式:DOCX
- 页数:41
- 大小:55.43KB
医务人员常用语常用对话常见疾病对话.docx
《医务人员常用语常用对话常见疾病对话.docx》由会员分享,可在线阅读,更多相关《医务人员常用语常用对话常见疾病对话.docx(41页珍藏版)》请在冰豆网上搜索。
医务人员常用语常用对话常见疾病对话
医务人员常用英语对话
A
一、询问病情:
1. 问现病史:
Hello, may (can) I help you?
您好,我可以帮您吗?
What seems to be bothering you?
您觉得哪儿不舒服?
How are you feeling now?
你现在觉得怎么样?
Have you got a headache / a cough?
你头痛/咳嗽吗?
Are you bring anything up when you cough?
咳嗽时有痰吗?
How do you feel with your stomach?
你感觉胃不舒服吗?
Where is your pain?
你觉得哪儿痛?
What kind of pain do you feel?
你觉得怎么个痛法?
Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
Is the pain getting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital?
来医院前你接受过治疗吗?
Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗?
2. 问病程:
When did you feel unwell?
你什么时候觉得不舒服?
When did the pain start?
疼痛何时开始?
How long have you had the problem?
你像这样多久了?
3. 问一般情况:
Did you take your temperature?
你量过体温吗?
Did you sleep well?
你睡得好吗?
Do you feel tired?
你觉得疲劳吗?
How’s your appetite?
你胃口怎么样?
4. 问既往史:
Have you ever had any surgery / low grade fever / any chronic ailments / cold sweats at night / attacks of asthma?
你有动过手术(发低烧、任何慢性病、间出冷汗、哮喘发作)吗?
Have you ever had any Infectious diseases like tuberculosis or typhoid?
你得过类似结核或伤寒传染病吗?
Are you allergic to any medications?
你对药物过敏吗?
5. 问个人史
Where were you born?
你出生在哪里?
How long have you been in Shanghai?
你来上海多久了?
Do you smoke / drink?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
6. 问月经史
How are your periods?
Are they heavy?
你月经怎么样?
量多吗?
Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation?
你来月经时间时这一部位疼吗?
How about your menstruation cycles?
你经期准吗?
Have you had any discomfort?
有什么不舒服吗?
When was your last menstruation?
你上一次月经是什么时候?
How long is your period usually?
通常你月经周期多长?
Are you in the (menstrual) period?
你处在经期吗?
7. 问婚育史
Are you married or single?
你结婚了,还是独身?
Do you have any children?
你有孩子吗?
How’s your wife / husband?
您爱人身体如何?
5. 问家族史
How are your parents?
您父母身体如何?
Is there a history of ......(disease) in your family?
您家族有……病史吗?
二、体格检查
Please let me feel your pulse. 让我摸摸你脉搏。
Let me take your blood pressure. 我给你量一下血压。
Let me take your temperature.让我给你量量体温。
Put the thermometer under your arm. 把体温计夹在胳膊下面。
I’d like to listen to your chest. 我想听听你胸部。
]
Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。
Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣扣子,松开腰带。
Please take off your trousers. 请脱下裤子。
Please lie on your back / stomach / right side / left side.请仰卧(俯卧/右侧卧/左侧卧)。
Please bend your knees. 请屈膝。
Please relax.请放松。
Please breathe deeply / normally.请深呼(正常呼吸)。
Open your mouth and show me your tongue .张开嘴,让我看看你舌头。
Open your mouth and say “Ah—”.张嘴说“啊———”。
三、辅助检查:
I think we’d better give you a few tests.我认为最好先做几项检查。
You’d better take an X-ray picture to see if there is a fracture. 你最好拍张X片子,看看有没有骨折。
Let’s take an X-ray / a CT of your abdomen / chest / hip.去做一个腹部/胸部/髋部X光。
You must have an electrocardiograph examination / a blood test ofyour body. 你应该做一个心电图/血常规。
Please don’t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I’m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach. 检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西,您得完全空着胃。
The results should be back in a week. 检查结果要一周后能知道。
四、诊断、医嘱、健康宣教:
My diagnosis is that you got a …… (disease). 我诊断是您得了……病。
Your case is not very serious. 您病没什么大碍。
You must be hospitalized right now. 您必须马上住院。
You’ll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days. 您有必要住院观察两天。
You need an injection. 您需要打针。
I’ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s. 我给您一张处方,到药房去配药。
One tablet each time, three times a day after meals. 每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。
Take one capsule every four hours. 每4小时服用一粒胶囊。
Put the ointment on the sore once a day. 把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。
The medicine will relieve your pain. 这种药会给你止痛。
This medicine can keep your fever down. 这种药可给你退烧。
Your meals should be light and digestible. 吃东西要清淡容易消化。
You should take some more vitamins. 你应该多吃些维生素。
You should go on a diet. 你应该节食。
You can’t touch anything sweet. 你一点甜食也吃不得。
Fatty food will do you harm. 高脂肪食物对你有害处。
Avoid eating greasy food. 不要吃油腻食物。
Be sure to keep warm and rest. 请多休息,并注意保暖。
Eat less food and take more exercise.If you do that,you'll feel much healthier.少吃些,多锻炼,不久你身体就会健康得多。
B
医务人员常用语
Sentences Commonly Used by Medical Personnel
1. What can I do for you?
( What's the trouble with you?
What's the wrong with you?
)
你有什么事?
2. May I help you?
( Can I help you?
) 我能帮你什么忙吗?
3. Please take a seat!
Please sit down!
请坐下。
4. Wait a moment, please. Just a minute, please. May I trouble you a few minute?
请等一等。
5. Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。
6. It is not (so) serious. 病情不严重。
7. Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。
8. You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查。
9. You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在医院里住几天。
We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10. You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天。
11. You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work. 你可以继续工作。
12. You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。
14. You'll s
- 配套讲稿:
如PPT文件的首页显示word图标,表示该PPT已包含配套word讲稿。双击word图标可打开word文档。
- 特殊限制:
部分文档作品中含有的国旗、国徽等图片,仅作为作品整体效果示例展示,禁止商用。设计者仅对作品中独创性部分享有著作权。
- 关 键 词:
- 医务人员 用语 常用 对话 常见疾病